Dead Never Die (Remade) Dead Never Die (Remade)

Death

This sounds much better than the original version and those vocals blow my mind. It indeed does sound "bigger". A great tune.

AngelsDontKill responds:

Thanks man! Everything I do from now on I will make sure sounds bigger! I am still not getting the vocals exactly how I hear them in my head, but it still works out I guess. I think they sound a little dry and airy in the mix, but thanks a lot for checkin' it out and reviewing!

Forsaken Memories Forsaken Memories

Great

Your best one yet. Awesome leads.

jdh504 responds:

Thanks for the review man, glad to know that I'm improving on my songs more, I really appreciate it.

† The Harvest of Death † † The Harvest of Death †

Strong

Everyone else has already made the points I wanted to make, very professional sounding. A strong track

Rythmic Sadness Rythmic Sadness

Great

This Is A Very Well Done Piece. Probably The Most Professional Sounding Piece Ambient Wise On Newgrounds. It Deserves A Top Spot On The Page.

Just Wondering, How Do You Make Such Beautiful String Arrangements, Which Means To Say, Is It A Program You Use Or Something Else?

Preemptive strike Preemptive strike

Room For Improvement

There's No Doubt That There Is Musical Talent Present. Some Mixing Issues, But That Can Be Improved Upon.

jdh504 responds:

Thanks a lot for the review man, I definitely see what you're talking about, hopefully sometime soon I'll have an updated version out, I appreciate the review man.

The Devil Made Me Do It The Devil Made Me Do It

Great Stuff

The Best Thing About This Is The Clarity. Too Many Times Have I Seen Good Ideas Go To Waste Because Of Bad Recording Choices. This One Is Different However.